Hey you, you look like a post-apocalyptic nightmare.
Available @ Thereafter.
Remember to bring provisions.
Remember to trust no one.
- Unrigged original mesh, made from salvaged metal parts around the area (ok no, but, you know).
- Rezzed samples available at OXIDE booth. (They’re resized larger)
- The collar may or may not dig into your skin. Was that intentional creator’s choice? Maybe. Maybe not. What’s the price you’re offering for that info?
- Clean and dirty version included. It’s a safety measure…you know you’ll look 1000000x more suspicious if you wear the clean version, right? Like “hey, this spick and span person ain’t from around here. What gives?”
- Materials enabled, if you like the grit with your Advanced Lighting. Disable it by turning it to ‘none’ in ‘bumpiness’ section of your object edit window.
- As usual, texture change for all you see in the poster. Hook, chains, the ball, the strip, the studs, the spike – all texture change.
Hair – Truth Hair – August VIP
Head – LeLutka – Chloe
Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Tuesday – Cotton Candy – Harvest Days Day 25
Body – Maitreya – Lara
Hands – Maitreya – Lara
Feet – Maitreya – Lara
Eyes – LeLutka – Bento Eyes
Dress – ZD – Ketlyn
Necklace – Supernatural – Frida – Fantasty Collective
Pose – Overlow Poses – Pack 92
Hair – Truth Hair – Aug VIP
Head – LeLutka – Bento Head – Simone 3.0
Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Jewel – Day 20 of the 31 Harvest Days
Body – Maitreya
Hands – Maitreya
Feet – Maitreya
Eyes – Maitreya
Dress – Dafnis – Narnia
Chocker – Supernatural – Brooke – Fetish Fair
Pose – Overlow Poses – Pack 81
Midnight, you come and pick me up
Long drive, could end in burning flames
Fade into view
It’s been a while since I have even heard from you
(Heard from you)
And I should just tell you to leave, ’cause I
Know exactly where it leads, but I
Watch us go ’round and ’round each time
You got that James Dean, daydream look in your eyes
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down
We come back every time
‘Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style
Hi lovelies! My background today is of a very awesome place that you should visit 🙂
The 6th Annual Lovecraft Festival runs from August 17-27, celebrating H.P. Lovecraft’s 127th birthday, as always, with something exciting, entertaining, and unique for all.
Enjoy shopping at the merchants quarter of our New England Coastal town, try the machines at our Seaside Gacha Shack, or hazard a visit to the local tourist features.
Check the schedule cause there’s ten days of sim-wide events and entertainment, featuring SL’s best music and stage shows.
Have fun shopping!